Your Consultation Options
I offer several different consultations, all currently via Zoom video call.
Please choose one of the options below:
The Injectables Options Consultation
Book this if you are considering injectable procedures with me at my Teddington, or Esher clinics. Injectables include – Anti–Wrinkle injections, Dermal Fillers and Skin Boosters, ie Profhilo.
The time booked is for us to discuss what injectables might help your skin/facial concerns. We will discuss the pros and cons of what’s available to you so you can then make a informed decision before you book any procedure.
Please Note: Even if you’ve had injectables elsewhere, we still need to go through this consultation process; I only offer injectables to people aged 30+
The Skin Fix
Book yourself in for a Skin Fix if its time to get your skincare routines sorted once and for all. I know it’s an absolute minefield out there when trying to choose the right products for your skin. I get it. It’s overwhelming. But I’ve got you.
- We will discuss your current skin concerns and needs.
- You will learn exactly what your skin needs for a healthy glow today and how to prevent long term skin issues that may be starting to show up.
- You will get clear on which products you do and don’t need for your skin.
- You will get clarity on what skincare routine steps will be effective for you, hopefully I can save you some time each day.
- You will be able to utilise the products you’ve already purchased and I will advise you if and where you need to fill any gaps.
The Dermatology Medical Consultation
This consultation is for you if you have a chronic skin condition which isn’t improving with over the counter skincare. Prescription-only solutions may be offered (with a extra charge) and a plan to improve and manage your condition will be created. Chronic skin concerns such as Rosacea, Hyper Pigmentation/Melasma, Acne and Ageing issues.
Dermatology Follow-Up Consultation
Please book your follow up (2nd or thereafter) Dermatology appointment here.